CR9 5.88% 1.8¢ corella resources ltd

They aregoing to have to do a cap raise, no double about it.Not...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

They aregoing to have to do a cap raise, no double about it.

Not a huge one, because asI have stated previously, they are running this lean. Anyone who is scared ofthat, shouldn’t be investing in this end of town.

There are anumber of issues as I see it with this company as it stands currently.

You have acouple of the bigger top 10 shareholders who have decided they are reducingtheir position, with no regard for the share price. All you need to do is get hold of some broker settlement data /get access to some info from a Bloomberg Terminal, and you can see who they are. Hell, I thinkif you even emailed the company they would be able to shed some light on it. Thereare whispers as to their reasoning, but this end of town is a very very murkyworld.

This is alsowhat happens when you load up your mates / particular brokers renowned for it /people close to the deal makers with millions upon millions of free shares whenyou back door an asset into these shells. Hence why you are seeing them constantlyselling below listing price. You see constant selling into the buy sidewhenever any sort of volume of buys start to build up, suppressing any chanceof a breakout. Why the one of the NED’s doesn’t have a quite word with these acquaintancesof theirs is beyond me.

The NED /corporate side are sitting on their hands, not actually sure of what 2 of them actuallydo at all to be honest. Although what they draw is small compared to othercompanies, we are getting peanuts from them currently. Example, The PEAK raisethey did was a DISASTER. Also, why they haven’t been at a diggers and dealersyet, is also mind boggling.

Operationallythough, regardless of what the resident baldachin groper, dung eating, Tonyobsessed pathological liar says, Jess is moving forward at a rate of knots.

Howeverlogically, I do find it highly unlikely that a company would go to all this length,the vast amounts of testing, purchasing of commercial assets to not have doneDD or research to know there is enough demand and a viable market to sell theirproduct into, either the DSO option or later down the track, the refinedversion.

And toanswer Toolbarismint’s question, the reason why Wippa Snipa doesn’t think therewill be a market for CR9’s product, is because he / she is sooo blinded by ragefrom a previous deal that went sour with Tony, that she / he will come up withever excuse / slander anyone involved under the sun to try to get back at Tony.It’s quite funny really.

Reminds mea bit of the mentally unstable, stalker lady from Baby Reindeer.

(Sent frommy Ipone)

All comesdown to locking in offtake / offtakes, even for the DSO option (which is a verysmart pivot in this market I believe). Once you are income producing it changesthe game somewhat for this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.372M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.529K 85.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440907 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.