FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: $70 Million capital raising for acquisition of Morila Gold M, page-99

1. 8,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7670
    @JasmineTea ...." We are not guaranteed to win here we do not have enough information."

No there is no guarantee you are going to 'win' on any investment!! There never has been and never will be!!

It is as I've been saying for over a week a very good risk/reward play IMHO. It sounds like you don't trust the judgement of management at all, which begs the question of why you own shares in this company.

A currently operating gold processing plant is pretty good evidence that it can continue to do just that!!

You still don't seem to understand the difference between this purchase and what Winmar tried to do. Mali is not trying to re-purpose a plant.

Again I'll ask, what type of deal do you think would make a better investment?? So far there has been silence on this, why?

Can you show any deal where it has been risk free?? Can you identify any deal that was done cheaply and risk free?? I can't because there is risk everywhere.
  2. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    All shareholders here recommended him when we voted him to the board.

The Requisitioning Members found the directors..... seems we have collective amnesia about numerous poor decisions by the RMs.

What happened to Chris????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.