MKR 2.22% 4.4¢ manuka resources ltd.

Great analysis @MarketinfoI wasn’t going to return but since I...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Great analysis @Marketinfo

I wasn’t going to return but since I was puzzled by yesterday’s volume (I thought the buyers were a bit nuts going in at ~0.06, maybe this had happened a lot before but I haven’t followed MKR for long tbh), I did some more digging and can you believe the management actually responded to me lol

Can’t tell by the evidence I’ve collected yet but my gut feeling says the management is accumulating through these insane dilutions (clearly in a shady way)

I would encourage you guys to look more into the NZ project and share your thoughts. I used to think it was just all a hype but it seems like there is something more under the water. Perhaps they have a deal with the Ministers (again this is pure speculation) - a joint venture with another local company (can’t share much yet) seems most likely to be shown the green light. That makes more sense to me as the NZ govt might need a share in all of these & get some pressure off their shoulders from those protesters.

Again I would reiterate that MKR is not worth holding long term but at this price maybe some people are willing to gamble (who knows)

Last edited by Giantpandastock: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $33.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $23.20K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3240 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 327556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ 61540
Last updated 15.30pm 11/06/2024 ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.