PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

sigh... you like mentioning me in your posts ey? (it's the...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    sigh... you like mentioning me in your posts ey? (it's the weekend mate, go enjoy the sunshine!) but I better respond then, otherwise you think I'm avoiding the question..

yes, PEN diluted and has underperformed... i'm not disagreeing with you.

going through a 10 year bear market after Fukushima isn't easy when the sector has no capital going in. you do what you need to survive (eg. raise capital)... you see it with your holding TOE.. how's that been performing over the last 10-13 years?

Any uranium explorer/developer want to become a uranium producer like PEN, build a mine, and become self sufficient in producing yellow cake? dilution is a certainty.

all the greenfield uranium projects and developers will encounter dilution going forward if they want to get to where PEN is.

Personally, I can't change the past... so I prefer to try to look to the future... what I see/think going ahead from here (and this is all IMO) is that PEN will start outperforming once we get closer to production.. we should be getting regular updates on construction, etc..

other catalysts:
    - we all agree spot price going higher, with probably replacement rate long term contracting this year
    - Russia may or probably will cut off uranium to US, regardless of the ban signed by Biden
    - exploration, further resource upgrade
    - signing of new supply contracts .. a contract with the DOE (above market rate?) to supply strategic uranium reserve like last time would be a bonus
    - market rerate due to being in production again (eg like BOE, PDN)
    - possible takeover target as PEN has "underperformed" and is now getting into production, ie. less risk than a greenfield company
    - we are in a uranium bull market, constant positive uranium fundamentals every day (too many to list)
    - ETF buying (which PEN is an underlying holding will benefit) as more money flows into the sector

Good luck to all the uranium developers and explorers (which I also hold) with zero revenue and continual cash burn.. hopefully they will become a producer one day like PEN, because the world needs all the uranium they can get (uranium supply deficit is out until 2040 at least)

All IMO.. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.218M 21.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 4381458 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6216430 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ 296119
Last updated 10.46am 14/06/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.