RCR 20.3% 8.9¢ rincon resources limited

I think you are kidding yourself if you think that the share...

1. 11,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4585
    I think you are kidding yourself if you think that the share price will head between 7.5c and 10c after assay results. It is possible the share price stays in the 10-14c range before assay results but IMO after results it should be much higher. There is already evidence from historical drilling and surface sampling in the region - high grade base metals and gold anomalies. RC drilling over a wide area as we saw this program should repeat these results and excite the market. Just have to look at the gold and copper prices right now! They have gone ballistic. We don’t know yet, because REE assay suites have never been tested in historical surface sampling and drilling but there could even be some REE surprises from the RC drilling. I think investors would rather be in than out when results start trickling in, given the highly mineralised and diverse nature of the region and performance of peers. Hence the share price should be well supported moving forward. Plenty of angry holders exiting today because of the capital raise mixed messages but they will be soaked through in the next day or 2 then the next run up should begin imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.015(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 9.5¢ 7.4¢ $1.351M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 150440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.