ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

You are correct in your assumption @BrewstexFrom LinkedIn 3 days...

1. 3,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    You are correct in your assumption @Brewstex

From LinkedIn 3 days ago...................

Paul Mastoridis, Pharm.D.Paul Mastoridis, Pharm.D.• 3rd+• 3rd+Chief Executive Officer with 25+ years of experience leading high-impact teams and driving automated digital respiratory solutions that enhance patient experience and pharmaceutical product offerings.Chief Executive Officer with 25+ years of experience leading high-impact teams and driving automated digital respiratory solutions that enhance patient experience and pharmaceutical product offerings. 3 days ago Linkedin •

'Following my appointment to the role of CEO of @Adherium last month, I have spent time on the ground in Australia and New Zealand, to meet with key team members and supporters, and have recently returned to our HQ in the United States to connect with our product leaders and salesforce too.
    t is an exciting time.
    My personal decision to join Adherium is a strategic one, given the course of my career and the industry to which I have dedicated my life’s work, respiratory health – and I shared more insight into this as part of a short interview last week.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.224K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 800000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 56753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.