IVZ 1.49% 6.6¢ invictus energy ltd

Love this presentation. The 2D seismic has opened up more of our...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 731
    Love this presentation. The 2D seismic has opened up more of our elephant.
    Funding appears to be in place.
    This has only reinforced the theory that myself and many more on here have been verbalising, that the company are basically in a stand off with the Zimbabwean govt re the signing of the PPSA.
    I truly believe that nothing is going to happen ie. no more money will be spent, or action taken until that agreement is signed.
    Could be tomorrow or we may still be speculating in September. We are all just guessing.
    Time for a government that constantly declares that they are 'Open for business.' to actually walk the talk and get their fingers out.

Reading the future plans of Scott and co. it is actually very exciting and despite the sad sp I am proud to be a part of it.
    I believe that within days of the PPSA being signed, the future funding arrangements/JV partner/cornerstone investor etc will be announced and as Scott alluded to in the last Fireside Chat - this will move very quickly.
    No games that are currently being played with the sp, will matter once the ducks line up.

20 cents will come round very soon after signing/funding solution announced imo, and from there and a successful flow test ...well, who knows where we will be?

Hoping that the wait is not too long. A lot of us have been onboard for a long time (5 years + for me) and hopefully now, we are finally on the cusp of greatness.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $93.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $82.45K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 340561 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 65228 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 1039189
Last updated 15.30pm 29/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.