AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Got it 100% correct Farlap. Post the AGM, the four Board members...

1. 234 Posts.
    Got it 100% correct Farlap. Post the AGM, the four Board members in attendance spent two hours having drinks with shareholders (there you go AC, we were on the drink again us silly boys and girls!). But far from it being a waste of time and some back slapping drinkathon (ask any who attended how worthwhile it was), it was two hours of fantastic insight into the companies strategic plans in 2015 and what is happening behind the scenes NOW that isn't ready to be reported as yet. So much generosity and sharing of information and scenarios from the very highly experienced and well connected Board to an extent, that people on HC would give their left one to what know some of these discussions were imo. Yep, that's the benefit of having gone to this year's AGM. Based on two particular conversations I had with two Directors, I'll be buying more as soon as funds become available. A few brokers will likely hear the same things I heard when the Chairman and MD are in Melbourne and Sydney this coming week doing roadshows (among other meetings). The AGM itself was stock standard and people have already posted here generally what was discussed and flagged in the report. The MD put his hand up and said, yep, some delays have been unavoidable, he is the man running the company so when he publicly puts a timeframe on something or it changes, that's the date I look at and slot into my spreadsheet. The rest is guess work and speculation - upside or downside. Personally, I don't give a rats what qtr next year stage one starts as I have a longer term investment plan but that is just me and the shareprice will look after itself when the are mining next year and sentiment changes towards commodity stocks of all sized companies and wannabes. They have so many different tie ins and upside planning going on behind the scenes, it would make your eyes water.But nothing I'm prepared to put up here. But you are right, having two hours with Board members one on one and being able to fire questions at them on all manner of things under Chatham House rules, was extraordinarily beneficial on a number of fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.