IMU 0.85% 6.0¢ imugene limited

OK then….I’m not one to start new threads, and it was actually a...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    OK then….I’m not one to start new threads, and it was actually a suggestion & asked what others thought, & gave my own experience. New threads are started here all the time, flop ones, prices are down ones, so the ANNS actually get buried pretty quick (along with all the useful information & research posted on them).

To me it’s like keeping files on your own research & other things on your computer. If you slap all of that into a file, it’s hardly of use having something when you come to look back at things if everything is slapped in together. Sometimes things need a tidy-up & a bit more order.

I thought it was a sensible suggestion especially that we will soon have multiple trials running in different immunotherapies & different indications. I didn’t make this up, it’s come from the company & also some interesting research others have posted.

I do not believe I am some kind of self appointed gatekeeper, not at all, we have literally hundreds of users of IMU HC board now, not everyone posts all the time, many have been here for years, so I’ll leave that up to others to decide. Happy Now?

It doesn’t really bother me which way that goes, we have an investor hub for IMU also now, so that should be also helpful to avoid a lot noise on these boards when you are actually trying to read & do DD. You become a bit immune to it over the years.

You have your opinions, I have mine. If I’m not happy with how things are being run with trials, red flags & management. I will go, I will say goodbye & that’s it. I don’t go back & fk with people’s minds.

IMU it’s not that way, they are doing an amazing job with clinical trials & an immense amount of progress. We have all had a rough time here, especially over this last year & during COVID so BeNice hey? Live up to your own standards, & I will admit that I lose my sh*t occasionally with posters, put that’s been quite pushed recently. Have a good day
    Last edited by Owl vs Fox: 04/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $435.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $716.0K 12.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 897658 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1077643 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 5934690
Last updated 14.49pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.