AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

If this is the MOH approval due 13 May 2021 per their last...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    If this is the MOH approval due 13 May 2021 per their last quarterly, then they are only 2 months behind on the land approval. This was already 126 days late as of the quarterly. One can only hope that things in their control, that is design and procurement, that they have actually achieved some earned value this time as opposed to their completely crap attempts to produce the necessary design and procurement documents. It is an absolute shambles the progress by the project management team, engineering and procurement teams on this project.

I am a supporter of AUQ, and have three bank studies for mines and mine infrastructure and actual development projects worth billions of dollars and these guys are amateurs (Im a mining engineer by trade). In the past people asked me why I generally used "more expensive" Australian resources on overseas projects. Here is the prime example why. Forget Covid - designers can easily work from home and the team managing this are C-double minus at best.

I have a good laugh when they are engaging with the Saudi's re their old project. If these guys get that project back I'll eat my Mac.

I hope that these people get it together for the sake of all us holders. Let's hope there is actually of something of substance in the quarterly that they will release Monday 2 August before market open.

GLTA, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.