AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

There is a real difference between a forecast and a lie and a...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    There is a real difference between a forecast and a lie
    and a real difference between a confirmed forecast 6 weeks prior to the end of a half year and any forecast Dr Bob has made.

Many have made mistakes in the past and generally these have been costly however who will be making the next costly mistake - those who choose to participate or those who choose to not participate?

Management has suggested they have switched to a distribution agreement with ICL initially because it is much simpler to complete. They have apparantly indicated ICL are ready to start marketing our product. Just if this is true and does come to fruition then is it a realistic chance the share price rises?

Mattress sock - similarly could this not increase our bottom line and result in a share price rise?

Military - I suspect significant income form this is more than 12 months away so I am not going to even count on this except to say the market I suspect would react positively to a favourable completion of the wear trials.

In summary : Listen and learn from past mistakes, don't just follow the crowd. Instead use your head.
    Just because black has come up on the past 6 occasions on the roulette wheel does not mean black will come up again

May the force be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.969K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10798023 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 69192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.