AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Pinto .................... No, not Fels ... he has a more...

1. 4,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Pinto .................... No, not Fels ... he has a more slow 'drool' type voice..the type that 'stretches out the pronouncing of a word'. Now that's not a detrimental comment of a person's speech --- its an observation and one's own description of the situation.......' ' in IMHO.. I do however get a small vibe of --- someone I have heard ..cant place it as yet -----. more investigation (BRR..??) ................ Did hold KCN (Kingsgate...) and I still wonder why do Aussie Coys invest offshore .. difficult rules -most challenging and think of NAB..(Homeside USA) ANZ...(Gridlands ?? ..) all lost heaps 'Offshore' different rules .. Compliance if there is any ??????????????

I am to further research this site . Its an interesting one and from the surface .. quite deep/mysterious

I deviate....
    IU want to know why AJX SP is languishing when - it has a supreme product.*(PROVEN -outside AJX Management - done by 3rd parties) ... Markets in which any Coy would give (AN EYE TOOTH FOR ((old saying)) .. AJX a 'minnow' that can change and save many lives on our planet IMHO ......delay fires ..... possibly allow humans to time to escape from a fire situation)

What in the 'HELL' are our so called leaders doing...nothing cause they don't know about the AJX product.

Well yours truly did a small survey recently..I said to self .. 'Ask those who should know just a tiny little bit bit about the product they are selling or using In my mind I thought ask them 'how could we stop/delay a fire' in the product you are selling................"

IN THE HOME -- I went to a well known store who sell mattresses.... top of the range
    Question... 'Hi what's the best mattress you have.. no price limit.' --
    ANSWER This one '....' its the top of the range sir ' (yes a 'Tempur- made she/he said in Denmark ???)
    Question .. ' Looks heaps comfortable ..(.It was )(.. Does it have anything that could/would delay a fire should it be subjected to one..
    ANSWER................ ' er what do you mean...a fire er subjected to one (???????????????)
    Question ... 'Just imagine I smoke (I don't but) ...and dopey here falls asleep... now think...............oops !!!!!!!
    ANSWER... 'Sorry ..it would probably be like all mattresses fires you read about ..... burn you to death ????? (wow)
    Question.. So this one has nothing that could delay the fire process ...(no ) Than you for your help... I will keep looking

IN THE FIRE STATION (walking past one -- just dropped in...............)
    Question - Hi guys (2 in number) -- great day ... You wear some heavy gear..clothing.. what happens if you get too close to a flame???
    ANSWER.. (only one person..spoke.. We try to keep a good distance but our clothes are quite heavy than normal gear and most are
    protected somewhat...
    Question ... Hey that' s a bit of 'mind comfort'; knowing clothing is protected but how is it protected?
    ANSWER . It has some type of ... I dont know what .. but it helps to stop a flame for a time......
    'Me .. thanks mate .. you guys do a superhuman job... Keep safe and good luck. Keep up the great work

BABY CLOTHING STORE
    Question.. Hi want to buy some good clothes for my Granddaughter.
    ANSWER.. what do you want ..
    Question... a little suit - 2 piece -- that looks good ...modern - pink and does it have some sort of retardant that may help if it
    becomes .. subject to a flame ----- you know kids .. get close to a flame .. winter on the way ...clothes catches alight .............
    ANSWER.. not sure what you mean...I'll have a look a the lable...
    (nothing on lable but ... 'Made in C........................') Seriously !!!!!

??????????????????????????????
    My uneducated/unprepared / lack of structure/off the cuff survey ... interesting..eh ????

Suggest AJXers could start asking questions in places of business where one would consider a 'Fire Retardant' would be of benefit. Grassroots is where one can build awareness.

Remember a small snowball can become a huge one if it keeps focused and rolling along...............
    Good luck DYOR and Keep safe.
    Thanks for reading.......................

--

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $960 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 431195 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 48795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.