AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Wins New Client and Expands into New Market, page-92

1. 1,243 Posts.
    Not unusual for the public to have no clue about chemicals in the products they use everyday... For example BPA found in plastic is only going mainstream now and that has been known about for years. And this is a chemical that is found in our bodies because it transfers into the water we drink when drinking from plastic bottles which contain BPA.

When consumers buy a product it's usually: does it look good? Does it match with the interior of my house? Is it cheaper/better value than the other product? Yes? Ok I'll buy it...
    As mentioned earlier... If people who are buying top of the range mattresses aren't asking about the fire safety of mattresses I don't think any would be...

How many of you over the past decade or two have bought a product based on how flame retardant it is? Or even how friendly the flame retardant is?
    I believe even if it was advertised as a feature most people would be quite dismissive and say: "I don't care if it's fire retardant... if there's fire in my bed, I'm in trouble."

For AJX to succeed (which I believe it will) it will come down to government bodies (which is happening) forcing the hand of companies to adopt friendly retardants... Not common folk who very rarely question any further than price and looks. We are a shallow society and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 838716 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 241150 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.