WMG 0.00% 38.0¢ western mines group ltd

"EIS3 results are what market is waiting on now"IMO the...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    "EIS3 results are what market is waiting on now"

IMO the metallurgic results are by far the most price sensitive incoming news pending. It is a fact that the stink that has been emanating from the Julimar project since Chalice released the recovery numbers (Along with the complicated prosses) in their feasibility study has and still is in the minds of the would be investors (those who got burnt) of any new Nickel discovery hence the bosses regular use of words regarding the instilling of confidence in our resource in the last few reports .

When the market finds out that the the rocks in the tank literally self destruct when exposed to the atmosphere and that the metals that are predominantly contained in the sulphides and easily recoverable using a simple floatation circuit it will already be too late.

The Rock Doctor CM has on numerous occasions mentioned how due to the nature of our type of rocks we will require only a very simple beneficiation process to liberate the metals. IMO when these statements have been backed up and proven by third party certified experts the whales (Big Fish) who have been sitting on the fence watching the games will make their move .

Doctor CM has also mentioned Mt Keith in comparison (The grandaddy Ni. deposit) and that the Ni. grades were almost .6% and that almost 2/3 of their Nickel was not easily recovered . Maybe due to the Silicate (Olivine) component of those particular rocks , perhaps the reason that project struggles to make a profit.

High grade or low grade most likely only matters if someone can get it out of the rocks economically I'm guessing, and our little company just happens to have some very clever people pulling the leavers who are experts at doing just that.

Not long now,

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5850 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 1238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.