AII 0.00% 68.0¢ almonty industries inc.

I have a sell recomendation because , IMHO, there is more...

1. 23,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I have a sell recomendation because , IMHO, there is more dilution to come and they continue to promote that they are looking to advance other projects that will require more equity and therefore more dilution.

The Comany has little revenue, and concerningly does not show progress on construction of its above ground processing plant ( Something which you and others have noted on the Canadian Stock Chat site ). This was given as ensuring NGO's will not bother them or some such nonsense. Seriously , do you think it is good to hide what you are doing from interested parties?

I have no problems with the Company waving shiny objects ( DownStream Tungsten, Moly etc ) to show (distract) supporters that they have wider plans, all Companies do this. Its normal business. In your opinion when will the Company get revenue from Moly?

They do also need to complete the main task at hand, and make a profit to show that their debt/ equity/ revenue position is sustainable.

Dilution is a killer to shareholders at this stage of the company's journey.

Shareholders make profit by the shareprice rising above what they bought it for. Dilution makes that harder to achieve.

When do you expect this company to be able to obtain a positive net profit ? Have an Earnings per share that is growing?
    They are good measures to look at for making investing decisions.

Up until that time all we have is spin and dilution.

Not the best time to buy, IMHO.

However , you do you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AII (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AII (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.