A11 2.33% 44.0¢ atlantic lithium limited

Great cast to the Company’s Board of Directors as NonExecutive...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Great cast to the Company’s Board of Directors as NonExecutive Director.

"Edward Koranteng is a lawyer and an experienced corporate and investment banker with over 23 years of experience.
    He has held the position of Chief Executive Officer of the Minerals Income Investment Fund (“MIIF”), Ghana’s sovereign minerals wealth fund, since 2021. As CEO, he oversees the management of Ghana’s equity interest in mining companies, manages all royalties paid to the state from mining activities and supports the growth of the mining industry through long-term, sustainable investments in the sector".

He's no fool when you see what he's done so far.

"Prior to joining MIIF, Mr. Koranteng held the role of Business Head for East, Central and Southern Africa for Ghana International Bank plc (“GHIB”), where he was responsible for GHIB’s energy and mining portfolio.
    At GHIB, he led various financing projects in Ethiopia, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya and Malawi. Before that, Mr. Koranteng worked with the Chase Bank Group (Kenya), now SBM Bank of Mauritius, as the Group Head for Energy, Oil, Gas and Mining".

And Mr. Koranteng gives me even more confidence with this statement he added:
    “Our investment also supports the Government of Ghana’s overarching objective of ensuring that Ghana remains the preferred mining destination in Africa, with MIIF as a co-investment partner. I am without any doubt that the Project shall be successfully delivered with the full support of MIIF and the Government of Ghana."
    “I look forward to working with the Board and Management of Atlantic Lithium towards the goal of developing the world-class Ewoyaa Mine and achieving full lithium production.”

For my part, I remain on board the A11, sailing through the rough waters of the current lithium price, but I am sure that we will reach our goal, achieving full production, but then in a better environment !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A11 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $285.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $7.477K 16.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94923 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 50317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ 12543
Last updated 14.02pm 03/06/2024 ?
A11 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.