FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Andy is worth every penny and share we pay him. He has talent...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Andy is worth every penny and share we pay him. He has talent and experience and to be honest I like the guy in person. That is huge for me as a long termer. He believes in FGR and is putting his career behind it - This is a reputational move by AG -

FGR is very thrifty and is very careful to grow its team smartly.

The FGR team are holders of the company and believe in it and are close friends with each other and are cautious who they bring in. Andy is a star. More importantly then that in my opinion is Andy is a great guy. If you don't know him beyond his credentials all I can say is he is a grafter like the rest of the team. Understands what FGR can do and has the skills to communicate it. If you had a drink with him I think you would be impressed and be able to geek out about GRAPHENE!!!! He undertands how much the GRAHENE AGE is going to change our lives and our kids lives. Google for instance Graphene Chips!!!

The peer group is going in my opinion to bleed holders over and those taking their profit will find this a good price to reup for the next run. FGR is so over sold and under valued every week I expect mrs market to do the next run.

As for those who have a go at how much someone like Andy is to the business obviously has never taken a business from minnow to mid-cap...

FGR is the SYR of GRAPHENE and is working on the goal of turning those incredible material limits into cashflow, profit and recognition. All the things that are going to send it into a mid-cap range in respect and price.

I would love to hear your opinions on Andy and any personal experiece?

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.