SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Leverage - for a poster whose opinion I generally respect I can...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Leverage - for a poster whose opinion I generally respect I can only say that your last post was quite unfair to those 'patients' that have lost their 'patience'.

The criticism levelled recently by myself and plenty of others at this board of directors has been almost entirely directed at the greed of this board asking for approval of a LTIP whose bench marks were set at ridiculously low levels and hard on the heels of a long winded, unmitigated disaster of a share price collapse.

It was never about macro events or strategy mate - it was about the inept attitude of a group of executives that thought it would be OK to inflict more suffering on all ready down trodden investors, by asking them to reward their failures and going by the AGM results you would appear to be a voice in the wilderness.

I for one don't appreciate cheap back handers as myself and many others did the right thing and reacted against the people we pay to run this company - not as you put it to "freely bash their own company". It's never been about bashing the company leverage - it's about undeserved corporate greed, which for some unknown reason you seem to support.

I didn't want to post on this matter again but your post prompted this reply to unfair comment's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.