BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

That is pretty much the definition of ahead of it's time.The...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    That is pretty much the definition of ahead of it's time.

The artist who painted Facebook's 1st office took stock instead of cash — and now he is worth $200 million

https://www.*.com/graffiti-artist-painted-facebooks-first-office-now-worth-200-million-2015-6?op=1

That was in June 2015 and that figure is now over 1 billion with the SP going $83 to $480 in a decade. Not a bad earn for painting an office.

But I am not trying to convince anyone to buy stock, that's entirely up to them. But as a holder I was extremely impressed with the AGM presentation.Very clear, even to those of us not in the industry and reinforce the obvious - which is that fine tuning and adoption by others of pioneering technology takes longer than many on this chat site, including apparently you, do not seem to understand/accept.

My interpretation is that several potential customers are in the final stages of evaluation and I would be very surprised were they to not proceed and I get the sense that when one falls the rest will not be far behind.

I am glad they finally worked out a way to explain this to sharehodlers.

Once the propeller heads have worked it all out they will have to convince their executives I expect, and that again may take longer than some expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.3¢ $1.354M 6.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 689671 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 306051 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.