FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Some illogical points in my opinion. If you don't know what I...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Some illogical points in my opinion. If you don't know what I mean by Grafters or people commited to seeing this done then good luck with your ignorance. If you try to infer you can find better ... LMAO !!!!

They have consistenty moved forwards... That is a good thing. As for more transparency I cannot post my mind map or much of my research !!! I have been here a little while and seen so much nonsense over the years that if I had a dollar for every slight against FGR I would be buying more shares !!!!

For instance, trying to explain captial raising to chicken littles trying to use every development for a downplay or trying to explain why FGR is the leader now of the group in almost every way... Compare what the management is asking for with national best practices before believing those trying to sell magic beans... As for those saying they could do better ... LOL...

Probably the most illogical comment of the day in my opinion was NDA's are a problem !!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!

I have a bridge I want to sell you across the Brisbane River!!!

It seems like those wanting to talk up division in the Holders are painting a story .... People are free to believe what they want... The slight suggesting that Managment are greedy clearly don't know these guys...

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!
    I suggest clarity and if you lack clarity speak to managment. They have given clear statements about their targets... Work out the rest !!!! If you don't think they have done a great job why are you a holder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.