FGR 0.00% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

@Idjut I have no feelings one way or the other ... Truely...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    @Idjut

I have no feelings one way or the other ... Truely illogical posts matter zero to me... As for appreciating that they are Grafters I have found if you are a long termer the 2 biggest factors early on are managment and the structure.

If I discover the management are not hard workers I consider that a real blemish.

Firstly I suggest instead of asking for my sentiment/interests look below it is on every post.

Secondly I suggest focusing on the facts like Andy coming fully on board !!! Outstanding news !!!

Thirdly don't confuse writing or booms for feelings. In a game of Chess I assure you if you play by how you feel it will lead you to defeat over and over again. Perceiving the truth of the position is difficult and calculating the future positions requires focus.

A great book on sword fighting is The Book of 5 Rings.

In Chess or Tarka there are 5 Rings...

1. The King
    2. Loose Pieces/Squares
    3. Misplaced/Misaligned Pieces
    4. Barrages
    5. Batteries

One can use these 5 Rings to solve any problem ....

As for investing it may be also true to buy and hold and buy low and sell high but many people don't know Value or a bargain when they see it and they don't use logic.

Investing and speculating is inherently risky ... It is also risky to be on a comapnies board and trying to turn a minnow into Mid-cap, which is what we are seeing. Asking for reward is good.

If you are a wood pusher you barely perceive the truth of the position or can calculate more then one move ahead. Or in the case of HC you post panicing every time capital raising occurs!

I deduce Sales agreements and much is going to come and it will be evergreen for FGR in my opinion.

Also when looking at any position it is important to know the right questions to ask and to almost read the mind of your opponent. For instance in investing if you don't consider the thinking of the managements decisions then it is hard to trust long term....

For example why did FGR just now turn to London?

A preparation move or is it just about money ....

My point about comparing investing to chess is there is a reason there are consistent winners and losers. There is a great military quote... You may have heard it?

Beginners focus on Tactics - Masters focus on Logistics....

You want me to be Transparent? I think posting has nothing to do with price....

I hope this was interesting?

Also I like counter-factual thinking and have taken careful note of those I respect on here... AS I expect us all to do!

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!
    Easy to be 100% Wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $4.096K 70.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14820 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 87189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.