ALK 5.26% 60.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-2

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    the way I am read/interpreting it:
    nicely written (feel good story) and signaling new direction but not because someone thought of it but because was imposed on them.
    the way I read it - we failed to do any meaningful M&A deal and as a result there is zero chance we get to multi-mine operation in any reasonable time so we are now project developers.
    And yes, we will introduce you to a bunch of workers to fill the pages as there are no projects to talk about.

where is the explanation why their multi-mine strategy (Nic was talking about for while but went silent on in recent quarters) did not work. how come others found decent deals (aka made solid M&A deals) but ALK could not. This is big fail for Nic and they don't have the guts to admit it but just moved to new direction and no mention of why there is no second operation on the horizon.

And if one is project development company then were are the projects as they have to have multiple projects on the go at various development stages. Right now they have NMPP (Boda/Kaiser area and Boda2/3, Korridor and Boda4 is still Boda/Kaiser) at decent development stage, TGO is at good stage and everything else is at rock leaking stage.

They showed Allendale to have a promise but they scheduled the next stage in over 6 months. So no hurry. Snail pace.

Peak Hill - why haven't they tested for porphyry presence at debt to date???

Southern Junee PP - we bought it is it will be put to sleep for the next 50 years. But we will dangle the carrot in every preso from here on as Driell, Finns and Murga at old news now and people are calling us on why we haven't done much there for years.

And most important - where are the acquisitions of more land. If you are project development company you need lot more land and exploration activities. Lot more than what I was calling for.

And yes, when one has no projects to write about but are calling themselves developers then what they do - they write about almost all the staff that works for them to fill in the pages. Well at least now I know every person that works there but I am not sure how is this relevant from investment point of view.
    And not a single page (unless I missed it) on CAI to explain what was/is the strategy there as this is significant investment and a loss at current prices. But so important to know who Giverny, Karina, Cosmin, Dee, Danny and Mac are.

Ok Finns and Konigin in 2024 - but I'll believe it when I see it. Fool me once shame on you...
    I was told they will miss Driell but will try to get to Murga. And on Murga only because I went off at them after they accused me of harping about Driell and I pointed out to them that they themselves have been harping about Driell being a target and planned to drill it this year. Same probably on Rockley and Soutn of SA and at Peak Hill... they needed to demonstrate they are trying - I guess. Let's see if they drill any of these this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.030(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $362.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $617.0K 1.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24169 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 11283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 5.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.0¢ 60.3¢ 59.0¢ 178710
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.