TBR 0.90% $4.49 tribune resources limited

Yes you are right. The banksters are creeping onto the register,...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Yes you are right. The banksters are creeping onto the register, not to mention the institutionalised theft that saw shares given away at $3.73 to what is now the company's largest shareholder because ASIC deleted the Kangaroo court's Order 3(b)(vii) (see below).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....4691287/page-2?post_id=37926421#.X3a4fBrCahA

What an absolute disgrace and the directors of TBR/RND also need to have a long hard look at themselves for not doing more to stop it.

The US banking criminals are taking over our markets and lives and nobody stands in their way. You can cheer them on all you like but I am totally repulsed and disgusted by what I see and all Australians should also be as well.

JP Morgan just last week paid $920 million to settle a criminal spoofing and racketeering case which was being investigated against it involving the manipulation of precious metals markets from 2008.

https://www.ft.com/content/f2c918c2-2659-4513-8851-cc40379d4840

This to go along with three cases where JP Morgan pleaded guilty to felonies (crimes) in the US and 68 other major legal actions against it in which it has paid $38.8 billion in fines, settlements and restitutions. And the same disgusting bank has gone crying cap in hand to US taxpayers for bailouts totalling $460.9 billion in the last two decades. Morgan Stanley the bank that shifted the TBR shares on behalf of ASIC has received $2.29 trillion in US tax payer funded bailouts over the last two decades and has had to answer 41 major legal claims paying over $5 billion in fines, settlements and restitutions.

If it was up to me I would kick every single one of these US banks out of Australia until they can prove that they can clean up their acts and stand on their own two feet without the Fed counterfeiting money racket which continues unabated.

And as far as the underperformance of these two companies revenues go, that can be laid directly at the feet of NST and is now being laid at their feet in the claims being made in the court case that will start being heard this month. If we don't get a dividend this year I know who is to blame for that. Hopefully we get a nice special dividend once the case has been heard and determined in our favour. Go back to your overvalued bankster markets and leave the honest people and honestly valued companies alone to go on continuing to make real profits for their shareholders.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 02/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.49
Change
0.040(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $235.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.31 $4.50 $4.31 $54.52K 12.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2166 $4.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.49 163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.48
  Change
0.040 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.32 $4.49 $4.31 2833
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.