TBR 0.90% $4.49 tribune resources limited

Any idea Esh about the SP movement? Looks like suppy and demand...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Any idea Esh about the SP movement?

Looks like suppy and demand to me. TBR is not a company that has been encompassed within the banksters bubble market and by the ETF bubble enablers (thankfully), think Blackrock and Co. It's poorly understood and frankly not well known and suffers from illiquid trading from time to time. That's why you can still buy it at a more sensible PE of 8.3 whereas in bubbleland you currently pay PEs of 36.8 for NST and 27.6 for SAR. Both of these companies don't even have enough reserves to meet their valuations and probably never will, that's how ridiculous their valuations actually are. They are just like the rest of the bubble markets waiting for the next pin, which in my estimation has already arrived. That pin recently punctured the tech bubble and we all know there is very little else that has been driving markets higher. The cyclical bear market has already commenced except we need to give it six months to a year before everyone will see that as plain as the noses on their faces.

Let's also wait to see what the court case brings. It sounds like the companies (TBR/RND) aren't shying away from a vigorous prosecution of their claims against NST and have had a win already with NST discontinuing their counterclaim to have processing costs increased under the toll treatment agreement.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.49
Change
0.040(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $235.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.31 $4.50 $4.31 $54.52K 12.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2166 $4.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.49 163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.48
  Change
0.040 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.32 $4.49 $4.31 2833
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.