AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Notes to Appendix 4C, page-33

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I agree Bread the Chinese are very much into the international brand even though their Louis Vuitton bag is possibly made in China. Anyhow Jo-Ju is a very successful sell out brand in Japan and they will note that. Evolis Professional is soon to be a successful on line brand in Japan and is sold in the USA in high end stores the Chinese will note that. They will also take note when it hits Europe.

And I also agree with you regarding the Eyelash and Eyebrow products quite possibly being even bigger money makers than the shampoo.

Of note the Ginza Core store in Tokyo where Advangen has its shop is one of best shopping malls in Ginza frequented by many Chinese as well as other international travellers and Japanese alike. In that mall is a Nail Care and Eyelash Perm shop fifth floor. Eyelash Extension fifth floor. Hair Salon fifth floor. Eyebrow Shaping in basement as well as other beauty related shops. Advangen is on the third floor so I feel it is very strategically placed in an area that will attract its target audience. So when the eye products hit the market it is probably reasonable to assume they will be there also.
    Last edited by tsuba: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.57K 367.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.