CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

If I was a betting man I would say that we won’t have much...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If I was a betting man I would say that we won’t have much option conversion at all, maybe the people buying .002 or if it goes down to .001 as there is a chance we would be in the 2 – 2.4c range around the conversion date but I just don’t see CL8 getting above 3c by conversion date going on 2 years of the companies past performance, I am sure the next quarterly will be about the same, growth but around 10 – 20%, hardly enough to excite the market and the so called catalyst type deals have been around the corner for ages now, I’m not confident that anything amazing will be announced before then and even if it does it will probably be very vague or bundled up with other announcements to rise and then fizzle down to 2c territory again. Maybe if some of the Directors or sophisticated holders exercised but why would they when they can keep getting shares on the loan facility at a discount to trading which is always around the 1.8c range and below the exercise price.

I still hold heads but sold most of my options on the way down from the purchase at .015 but may be tempted to punt again at the current prices with a view of selling them before the conversion date if it rises again to try and recoup some of those loses…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.