WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I own too many of these (over 3 mil) having doubled my holdings...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I own too many of these (over 3 mil) having doubled my holdings at 5.5 cents and again at 3 cents. What can I say except the obvious. The receipts from p&g are not enough to avoid a capital raising for Obj's in house products. Just 2.2 mil left. Denison also mislead me with regard to the 7 figure up front payment for the second tech.

P&G still doesn't even cover the admin and corporate costs.

The shareholder update barely mentions p&g.

With a CR now a certainty to fund bodyguard and little green venture you have to ask how low and how much dilution. we have enough cash for two more quarters.

I invested in obj because of p&g and that has proven to be a disaster. yet I don't see bodyguard or a cannabis patch as big earners. That just leaves Obj in-house products that may actually compete with p&g. How will these be marketed?

Do I wait for product development updates re p&g? We need certainty that much higher revenues are forthcoming from p&g.

I anticipate a CR sub one cent within a couple of months if things keep tracking as they are.

Directors should start buying in large quantities. the person who dumped 3.5 mil shared yesterday is probably feeling relieved as I can't see how this stock tracks higher from here.

Unsure whether to hold anymore. The capital loss will be extreme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.