PAA 12.8% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

I think most here agree management's communication without MT is...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I think most here agree management's communication without MT is very subpar, however I think some are missing the point that MPL appears to be a very special drug.

Obviously it's saddening to hear 1 patient died, but as previously mentioned they had the more aggressive type of bulbar (swallowing, speech, facial movement) MND, AND was on the weakest trial doses the whole time. Given MPL is currently in tablet form, they cannot take it once they loose swallowing function, which means the decline would rapidly progress past that point. The quarterly mentions they are working on a liquid formulation? Perhaps that would have extended the patient's life longer?

The phase 1 data is highly positive, and the correlation between higher dosage and increased efficacy is highly supportive of its efficacy. Not only that, unlike all of the other ALS / MND drugs available, MPL is the only one to show a reduction in the CSF neurofilament light chain ( biomarker of neuroaxonal damage and degeneration) - meaning less in CSF the better.

Not only can we see the drugs efficacy in that 11 of the 12 patients are still alive, despite the drug currently only in tablet form, the data also shows the drug is lower a biomarker for neuronal damage. Something NONE of the APPROVED drugs have shown for ALS/MND.

I think once ODD is granted, and the trials get underway, not even managements poor communication can prevent the ALS / MND community, and BP from seeing the value of MPL.

It's easy to panic, and we all sell for different reasons, but don't be scared into selling your shares our of fear.

IMHO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.030(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 20.5¢ $276.8K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134649 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 615701
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.