AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

What was there to like... It was nothing but Disallowed TALK IMO....

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    What was there to like... It was nothing but Disallowed TALK IMO. How much profit did we make... All the directors got paid proving IMO they are there as life style directors and contributing zilch except their name especially QC.... Pap got his + money for legal fees which he is associated with ... The previous quarter it was reported we got close to break even but not this time... So called savings was spent in expensive software developement etc ...... and payment of wages to non performing .......... IMO it appears we are spending $100 to make $1 ... I don`t call that sensible. I can not see how we had cost savings well over the previous quarter where we were near brake even to again trade in the red....
    They have been very careful and shrewd not to make any prediction about profits 20/21 financial year.... or even disclose the net profit made from both the new contracts signed with world wide recruitment agencies....

Finally the market like myself saw the result as extremely disappointing .... Nothing has changed except the fall in the SP in the last 12 months....

Josh if you liked it are you going to spend up big and snap up shares at .008 or wait till it falls to .006 as this latest announcement IMO will send it crashing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.