AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Thank you for an excellent reply to my issues raised....... I do...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thank you for an excellent reply to my issues raised....... I do understand exactly what you have explained and my concern as disclosed,
    will that be enough to generate a profit.that is acceptable. .... IMO the market has a similar view ....
    Ofcourse revenue growth is extremely important but there must be an equal amount of profit to go with it which is the reason for my continued negative attitude ........ and my comment about savings made did not turn into a profit for the company.
    IMO we need to change the structure of the BoD ..... We need to have a team that is a working team , prepared to get out there and contribute financially .... IMO the market is a wake up to the structure of this and gives the company a poor image.... It also has not helped by directors that are selling themselves furniture etc or any other transaction where they are a benefit. ARE WE STILL PAYING $15,000 A MONTH FOR SERVICES RELATED TO CAREER ONE.
    Instead of trolling through pages of accounting data perhaps they can explain where the cost saving s were made. ie, reduced staff, lower rental charges , and wherever else than saying savings were made of .......... so many of us can have a better idea of the company in part of their summary...
    Matt , when you put into your equation what the EPS is we have a long way to go and a miracle IMO.... we need a huge increase in income before we can earn a dividend. IMO this is a serious factor and why we have such a soft SP....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.