CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

It definitely seems like the overwhelming pump machine is back...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    It definitely seems like the overwhelming pump machine is back at it here with NWZ. I bought some when the market cap was down in the teens as that was just outrageous and people treating a business as finished when it clearly still had life. I am now out with a 100% profit, tbh I didn't expect to be selling so quick but the move up has been more rapid than I expected, with very little basis.

The last raising was an indication of poor corporate governance, and with the next cap raising only just around the corner I would be very cautious holding this stock at any price other than something extremely undervalued. The stock is definitely dogged and the revenue expectations and talk of being cash flow positive, on here is pure speculation, borderline delusional.

The facts are that this company is burning through cash like an animal, and the announcements and revenue predictions are based on many unknowns. Once/if they actually sign a worthwhile deal and start to generate some revenue (without acquisition) to cover their costs that's when the market will stand up and pay attention, until then you're just as well off at the roulette wheel. Ps. management will always tell you that you'll win with every spin.
    Last edited by trythree: 10/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.