CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

This is a good entry point, any news now and we will go back up...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This is a good entry point, any news now and we will go back up to 2.8/3c very easily and you can make a nice little profit, the problem is that these share price movement cycles have been happening constantly for the last 3 years.

We get to 3c or more recently 4c and we drift back down to these levels due to the poor marketing (that we see) and complete lack of communication to shareholders, new shareholders buy in and they lose interest and sell. I kick myself every time this happens that I didn’t sell but I keep telling myself that this is time we finally hold and go further but like groundhog day back into the low 2c we go.

This is the longest I have ever held a stock and we are less than my entry price, people on here go on about being patient but I don’t know how much more patience I have left. To me we are just not disruptive enough and our marketing is crap, I live in London and I have seen peer to peer car rental companies with adverts in the tube, on bus stops etc… Limiting it facebook is ridiculous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.