X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Appointment of CEO, page-2

1. 4 Posts.
    Hello everyone, is it just me or do other shareholders think this is unethical reckless behaviour by the board? Was this all planned? To create a fake voluntary administration. But seriously, am I reading this correctly. Our administrator is now our ceo. How can they allow our administrator to be now made our ceo? No announcement made for Simon Theobald resignation as administrator to the shareholders. Like seriously, how stupid do they think we are? Do they think we cant see this as a money grab? Conflicts of interests everywhere. These clowns have got to go. Open your eyes shareholders, they own no shares in our company and they are filling their pockets with shareholder money. Unethical greedy pigs. Yes I agree, Debra Bakker is an idiot, that should never of been allowed anywhere near our company. Looks like Debra Bakker and Jonathan shellabear are up to their same old dirty tricks, just go ask capricorn metal shareholders how little they care for shareholders money. When the writing was on the wall, Debra Bakker knew she was about to be removed as director of CMM, but she didn’t care and appointed a CEO days before she was removed, with a $100,000 break fee. They are all friends scratching each other’s backs. Can someone do some digging into Simon Theobald background, he seems to be a very unethical character? Has he done this before to companies in voluntary administration, used his position of power as administrator to benefit himself financially and get a job paying a big salary? Kind regards
    Last edited by Princess1008: 15/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.