XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Well That's all Folks.....finally got rid of my last 10%...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Well That's all Folks.....finally got rid of my last 10% today.....I am finally out!.....took a hit but have put what I managed to salvage into something that hopefully has a lot better upside?
    I went from considering taking up the offer to average down to im F%^& outta here pretty quickly once I sat back and thought about it, and for me with the consolidation and new floor opening I could not see how this does not sink lower without a mind blowing Ann to help it tread water, and given they have only just sent a team over to Argentina to start to look at options for the project I think it's become a very long term pipe dream. But the main reason was my complete lack of faith and respect for Management and their tactics in regards to not sticking to what they were saying and selling us.....and the complete BS they pulled trapping and then trying to hold everyone hostage, plus the lack any actual progress.

I may look back and regret it and I may buy back in if the price is right....good luck and adios...now I don't hold so I won't comment!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.