ARL 0.83% 60.5¢ ardea resources limited

DDTRH brought it out nicely in his last post. Refered to sop...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    DDTRH brought it out nicely in his last post. Refered to sop shark investors if we would've done that alone. That I brought out earlier this week as well - doesn't matter the world biggest resources or wonderful business idea, if don't have money, it doesn't matter anything, until it does. Big sharks new ARL weak spot but JC is the one who is actually help ARL and us out. That is wonderful deal !!

I didn't fully understand the deal on monday as well, cuz sometimes I might have difficulties to understand foreign language word usage. But fellow members helped me to understand this.

You Ag08, can kindly express Your toughts, why it's terrible deal. If You don't explain Your view then boys can't help either. If it's based on arguments, we can agree or not agree. If not agreeing, then here are good boys who gladly help out and explain.

Just some hypotetical scenario has gone through my head. What if JC says that we are happy with 35% and don't wish to back extra 15%. What then ? But I also understand that this text is written down complicately. It's agreed already earlier that they back that 15%, otherwise it wouldn't be point continuing development, ARL knows that company would be "executed". And all the SH, including AP and IB, especially last one, would be extremely diluted, until to point that buries all the IB life long efforts since Heron.

I also heard through loud noises that infill drilling ( For example if drill holes are 80m apart each other, then infill drilling is drilling between that range, to bring holes closer and get as accurate as possible info about resources and cut through of ground) hasn't yet taken places but also isn't far away. I try to keep my hearing clear and share something if heard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $29.81K 49.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4990 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 2616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 25265
Last updated 15.53pm 04/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.