RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

I have spoken with management, and the options for raising funds...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have spoken with management, and the options for raising funds for Range are as follows:
    1. Retail/wholesale investors, full prospectus. Expensive and time-consuming.
    2. Wholesale only. No prospectus but an escrow of 12 months for shares issued.

They are also continuing to consider the possibility of raising funds (debt or equity) in the wholly-owned Indonesian subsidiary, where the equipment and sales are.

The company did not want to discuss the resolutions to be considered at the upcoming AGM beyond what is contained in the explanatory memorandum accompanying the voting papers, but we shareholders should consider that, subject to shareholder approval at the upcoming AGM, a new auditor will consider the half-year accounts due no later than Sept 30. This may somewhat clear the currently very muddy waters.

The company did not want to make excuses for its poor sales performance recently. Still, they did remind me that all the complexities (apart from sales) they are currently trying to unravel were a consequence of the actions or inactions of a wasteful management team that long predated the existing team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.