D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Give the listeners an idea of just how big this market really is...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Give the listeners an idea of just how big this market really is when we're talking about drones and when we're talking about what Mesmer's potential in the market is.

There are 187 federal bureau prisons, over 1700 prisons within the US, over 32 NFL stadiums, over 109 division one football stadiums in the US. There's every style of sporting event from the PGA to Tennis tournaments that would require this critical infrastructure. Things like nuclear facilities, power plants and pipelines. There are an enormous number of airports, aviation assets that would need to be supported, military bases let alone people who were deployed forward that would need that. Commercial infrastructure, like open air malls, are actually talking to us about how we could potentially support them in their counter drone defence effort or at least understand what the problem set is.

Right now people don't even know or realise they have drones. I'm sitting there at Cottesloe Beach in Perth and I notice a drone take off from the beach and it goes flying up over the beach, over the beachgoers and the next thing I know, a shark spotting helicopter comes flying into the same AO (Area of Operations). Substantial risk to the helicopter is the drone flying right above and the pilot doesn't even realise it. That in itself is a market. You go over to California and the wildfires. You've got drones affecting the flight paths of the planes that are laying down the fire retardant to fight the fires and that's costing millions of dollars not only in lost time for the planes that are fighting the fires, but the homes that are now being burnt down because of the drone interference. This market, they're saying right now, is about a $2 billion USD market in 2017 and I'd say it's substantially more because we are looking at a very broad spectrum. I can sell right now without getting a license to 37 countries, a majority of which are NATO members, around the world. So my market is substantially much bigger than a lot of the military types because we're a dual use product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.