AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Having sent in my Acceptance, I have changed my HotCopper...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Having sent in my Acceptance, I have changed my HotCopper holding status to Not Held.
    I personally believe it will get over the 50.1% easily ... it is a presumption of course.

So I take my money and run. Pretty simple. I am a simple person.

Phoned the Query Line 1300 330 255 and they say that if you want confirmation that the Acceptance has been received as I definitely do, ring that number back in a few days and they can do it. They suggested Wednesday 9th for me. I am comfortable with that.

I dunno about "rubbish", philh9. That timing works very well for me, anyway. I have to allow for a public holiday here in Qld on Monday too. Of course it may not suit all others, and I would never say it would. The timing suits me perfectly so "rubbish" it certainly isn't. Your abrupt wording surprises me.. having read your measured posts over many years.

I studied Greenstone and concluded that I (at least) could see no way in the world that they would not accept. They bought in May 2014 for 8.0c and now can exit for more than twice that. How they operate, which is proactively with a mining company, to fund what they do... up to moderate levels... and enjoy the fruits of that investment... is not consistent with being a passive minority holder. They have done exactly what they intended with Avanco. A success. Why would they want to hang around any more...? It is not their M.O.

If anyone has any Real info, not just a different opinion, to counter this thought, then please say so. I would appreciate it. Not that it matters to me now.. but might be of interest to others.

I have to say that I do not believe for a minute that everyone who says they swear on the bible they will Not Accept, will not accept. (Except for the cat-litter maker and the recycle-bin guy....who I admire no end). C'mon...

It is one thing to vent one's anger on HC or whatever, good fun, but in the end the dollar talks.... financial common sense. No bid, and I assert there will not be one, means 17c was the answer. One can argue forever and a day about what it is "worth".. but at the end of the day if nobody races in with a higher offer.. then that is proof. The directors were right.

Good luck with however one chooses to go.

I will watch the AVB share price after 14th May with huge interest!!! from the sidelines, thankfully.

If a non-Accept means that at the end of the day one does manage to force more money from OZL, then I would acknowledge the wisdom of your choice. I would say... well done indeed!

Each to his own reasoning in making a "right" decision on the Offer. Everyone's view respected.
    Let good judgement overrule emotion and hype in making financial choices ... Good Luck. PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.