AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks tranehigh!. .. confirmation of what you say is also on...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks tranehigh!. .. confirmation of what you say is also on the back of the Acceptance form under "Further Important Instructions".
    Like you I also use Comsec,and I chanced to read that on the back, but the term Controlling Participant foxed me a bit.

Now you have provided a simple note on it, it clears it up! thanks.

I suppose this method gives absolute protection against the "higher bid syndrome", and lost mail too.

Given that there is not going to a be a higher bid, as has been (I suggest) clearly signalled, then the idea of believing something will turn up, waiting until the last to post etc has No appeal at all now.
    Too risky.

The answer (I conclude, but others may differ) is to do the Acceptance right now if mailing is chosen, then in the extremely unlikely event that something goes wrong and documents go astray etc, there is ample time to remedy it.

My previous post of waiting until the last minute to post the Acceptance becomes nullified as a result of this last AVB announcement.

Still... the Completion Instructions need to be read. Most of my own holdings are in a corporate name and strict requirements are stated for signatures on this type of holding. Don't want to slip.

This post will be of no interest to the vast majority here who are stridently Not Accepting of course. Fair enough.
    But for the sake of those who are it might be worth mentioning at least... fairly important forum topic I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.