AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ to raise $15 million to fund Manono Project, page-297

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I don't hate lithium investment, it's the lazy herd mentality I don't like that sucks air away from a multitude of deserving projects and companies who aren't going to sell the farm to the Chinese at the first opportunity. It's your money and you are free to put it anywhere you like but Klaus is showing he is acting true to his new form offering up shares to the Chinese again. You'd think if you were "working" for shareholders on the ASX you might offer shares to local equity investors first. Same pattern as for ANL in DRC so far. Go and look how that is working out. Got too hard with gold so now he is moving on to the lithium caper where he doesn't have to work as hard. Frankly it proves he is losing that persistence and follow through that made him successful with Moto Goldmines IMO. The Chinese bought shares at 7cents today with free options. The punters buy the same shares on the same day and almost push the shares up to where the Chinese options are in the money. Talk about getting lucky. How would the generous 10c exercise price sit with real investors. Effectively more instant share dilution dealt in the direction of the Chinese on the cheap. Klaus can't wait to hand it all over. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.