AW1 3.33% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

My feeling is, it's a lot to do with the cycles in the world...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    My feeling is, it's a lot to do with the cycles in the world markets. The speccy end of the market, commodities, biotech, even the beloved cannabis stocks. So many sectors have been absolutely hammered over the past 18 months in particular.

The World Macro economics have faced a lot of uncertainty, rising inflation, high interest rates.
    Geopolitical tensions, all these negative events coinciding at a similar time.

It's very different to what we had two years ago, low interest rates and low inflation. Companies back then we're going crazy on rock chip samples, or acquiring new tenements especially if they were anything to do with lithium or rare earths, let alone a real discovery.
    We tend to forget the good times because uncertainty almost feels normal now.

American West is actually doing quite well despite all the volatility and uncertainty.
    But the market in these times are demanding more certainty, so we are all anxiously waiting for more good drilling results hopefully, particularly from the Deeper DD holes. I don't think all four will be spectacular, because they weren't trying to hit the centre of the anomaly every time, but more trying to learn about the tools at there disposal like the ground gravity survey and MLEM and learning if it worked. So far it appears to be working and working well. So IMO if we can get two of the deeper holes with an average of 1% this would validate a discovery, if its higher it validates it even more, but I'm trying to keep my expectations under control for now. they can chase the higher grade stuff when they understand it better, and can continue proving the scale of it next year. I reckon it's going to be massive IMO, and getting set now could prove to be perfect timing.

It would be good if some of the more experienced people. i know we have a few GEOs here, if they could give there opinions on the visuals and what might be a reasonable expectation in the DD holes. There's nothing worse than too high expectations, Which only lead to volatility through a lack of understanding. I've been guilty of that in the past.

The MRE is also a big milestone in a few months also, all the drilling results should be back by then. So MRE should finish the year off nicely, hopefully a nice Christmas present in store. The DSO alone is going to be huge. when you think Storm is just the beginning we have 40km to test it could be a lot bigger than Sandfires DSO if not this year certainly by next year, and look how that helped them getting into production. The DSO is a real Godsend.

AW1 is sitting pretty for when the markets turn, we could be one of the Darling stocks of 2024. Our true value will be realized in the not too distant future just a little more patience and the rewards will come. This year is far from over yet, lots of drill results and JORC to look forward too, throw in a few unexpected surprise left field announcements and we could all be very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $215.8K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 395249 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 18584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 652069
Last updated 15.53pm 01/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.