BMT 0.00% 18.0¢ beamtree holdings limited

Thank you so much Adam for insightful post, excellent analysis...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thank you so much Adam for insightful post, excellent analysis of the evolution of the market since the 90's.

Especially relevant to me, as I started my investing/trading in the opposite direction. "Disruptive microcaps" were the reason I lost $100k during the tech wreck. Gradually building back again, I was influenced by a more conservative value investing approach, thanks to you and a few significant others. Thank you for sharing your ideas over time.

Have never let go of the notion of potential growth in microcaps, trying to find that elephant of the future. In looking for early entry, have tried to ID the necessary qualities required; unique product or services, niche market, potential for global appeal, first mover, not easily copied by competitors etc, etc

Have ended up with a few that fit the bill (for me), some requiring patience and continuous monitoring and no guarantee that circumstances may change again and render one of them not fit; AD8, 3DP, SKO, NAN, PKS/BMT, MSL,PPL. The last couple due to your early alerts thanks Adam.

You mention in your post "first mover advantage and customer retention". I noticed a couple of the companies I own have shown the ability to adapt and change their product and services to meet the evolving needs of their customers. By listening, solving problems, making changes, providing answers and in doing so have not only retained but grown their customer base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $110.7K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33186 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 25115
Last updated 13.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
BMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.