DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

A few reasons why I think DRM could be a good investment: -...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    A few reasons why I think DRM could be a good investment:

- Price of Gold: seems to be at worst holding steady or dare I say, on an upward trajectory.
    - "oversold" recently: some old stale maj SH's deciding to cash out a large % or all of their holdings, has put pressure on the sp in recent months. Now gives many of us a great buying opportunity.
    - If Recent Russia/US tensions continue re Syria we may see more $ start to flock back into gold which can be seen as stock market "safe-havens" per sey- this may or may not, help DRM.
    - 'Smoke Signals': 21m buy @ 33c the other day for just under $7m worth of shares, volume has been increasing, higher closes recently ie 35.5c on fri 7/4, all suggest money moving into DRM. Reminds me of what I saw occuring on WHC when it was all the way back at 38c....
    - If we look at growth of Goldie's such as SBM, RSG, PRU, BDR, & Others in recent months we can see the shareholder value that those companies created for those fortunate enough to hold.

I believe in several months many of us may be pleasantly surprised what DRM shares might be worth.

GLTAH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.