AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Even Buffet and I get it wrong, sometimes!! Okay, I’ll rephrase...

1. 28,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Even Buffet and I get it wrong, sometimes!!

Okay, I’ll rephrase that

From Buffet ( A Guru of recent times) all the way down to the other end of the scale to me ( A mug punter with more losses than wins on the total number of companies that I’ve had a crack at) can get it wrong.

I will say, you come across as a well balanced individual investor and please don’t mistake my views as meaning that yours or anyone else’s views are somehow inferior to mine.

I’m just doing a Rudd, Gillard, Abbott ( insert whatever pollies name you prefer) thought bubble, on the run.

It’s my way of generating discussion, so I can get a better grasp on how others see things.

It’s also one of the ways I solidify my plans for this tricky little hobby, thanks for sharing your points of view.

PS My only saving grace is that I’ve dodged a couple of bullets and had a few good/okay wins that have kept me in positive territory over the last 20 years ( I did a rough guesstimate on the ratio and I’ll call it approximately $6k a year of profit for my career, closer to ten if I liquidated it all and gave up tomorrow).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.