AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

So if they delist Avb and Aquire our shares through the...

1. 28,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    So if they delist Avb and Aquire our shares through the compulsory clause, how long till us painful punters get our cash and script?

I’m going with the scenario that they get more than 90% in the first week of July, not because I think that this is the only scenario available but because I want to get a clearer picture of the timeline if this is what we get.

A couple of months to get the cash/script?

Think of the opportunity costs!
    Think of the new owners frustration at having to deal with us holders who may need the money, or not, as quickly as possible but have high ideals of what’s fair or are just so full of venom ( at what some,may possibly, describe as a slightly queer pitch that this TO was bowled down on) and want to make the new mob of directors put in the extra effort, to prize those last shares out of our recalcitrant hands.

I’m punting on the chance that we may see a little spike towards the end of the offer!
    I don’t need the money in the next few months ( I would like it though) but the unseen bonus ( I would say it’ll be valued in my mind as a couple of cents a share) of being a pain in the backside is pure vanilla!!!

The Fat Cats can say they have won, good for them, I made the mistake of thinking the old BoD was working at becoming an Ozl but I’ll be able to say I can still pull my bow back all the way ( have a look at my fingers, all attached).

It’s not a victory for me but I feel like being a bit spiteful/childish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.