AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Fair enough, nick. I’ll be looking at the fingerprints on the...

1. 28,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Fair enough, nick.

I’ll be looking at the fingerprints on the two fingers, next to my thumb while they tick the boxes to give me my money and script.

If they string it out??

It could work in my favour, those that signed up early may face the full force of an entity, who could try to put a bit of downwards pressure on our new benevolent company, in the hope of scaring some new Ozl holders into selling out, in the face of the legal manoeuvres that can be used, to build a better position in a company ( like the one we use to own).

We’re seen the possibility raised that Avanco could possibly be the first move, in the game of Chequers, in the merge and conquer to solidify Cu asset.

If I’m stuck in limbo, waiting for the office clerk to jump through the hoops of the forced aquisition process, I may just end up missing out on the turbulence??

It does sound like I’m not taking this to seriously but if you think about it, contrarians who have run against the tide, recently, have ended up being more on the money than the herd.

PS It’s quite funny nick, I seem to have taken on your roll ( the one, when you first started posting on Avb), no offence meant by that either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.