SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Another unsubstantiated comment as it has nothing to do with the...

1. 2,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Another unsubstantiated comment as it has nothing to do with the RC.

The CFA Institute maintains integrity, fair dealing and trust for punters like you & me in the market. It’s a non for profit organisation. All researchers, financial analysts and professors that contribute do for the good of society and to improve to transparency in financial markets. Short selling actually improves financial markets. It’s been tested time & time again. The argument being made above is so illogical. It’s as illogical as saying no you can’t trade on margin going long. Caps, collars, long puts, short puts, long calls, short calls and covered options are all strategies that are ethical, fair and used to improve your portfolio. If you’re too uneducated to use these strategies to your advantage as they are available to everyone then please go ahead and pay a management fee & invest in a LIC. Some posters make it seem like their is no downside to short selling whereas in fact without stops the downside is unlimited.

The CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct are fundamental to the values of CFA Institute and essential to achieving its mission to lead the investment profession globally by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society. High ethical standards are critical to maintaining the public’s trust in financial markets and in the investment profession. Since their creation in the 1960s, the Code and Standards have promoted the integrity of CFA Institute members and served as a model for measuring the ethics of investment professionals globally, regardless of job function, cultural differences, or local laws and regulations.

Anywho I think it’s a bargain to acquire SXY sub 20. GLTAH.
    Last edited by kevg91: 23/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.