AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I sold a 1/3 of both my holdings for 18 cents and if 18 cents...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    I sold a 1/3 of both my holdings for 18 cents and if 18 cents presents again I will probably offload another 1/3 and hold 1/3 for either compulsory acquisition or for an interest in what may happen beyond.

I think the price of OZL will fall back after this all takes place now that the pressure cooker is off and i will buy into OZL on the dips rather than acquire the shares through the T/O. I prefer to be in control and the market tells me with the fall in OZL today that that's the correct call

I'm in no hurry for the money so I will hold out for the reason that if centro approval comes about and compulsory acquisition is on the table then the independent valuation might be significantly higher than what it might be now.

If you aren't in a hurry to cash out then it seems a safe bet to sit out and see what transpires, at this point, I see no reason to rush.

There is a number of issues I'm not happy with in all this that I will continue to pursue them with all of our regulators and I can say in all of this, the ASX has been fantastic in there support and correspondence. I know it won't make a lot of difference but if it means I get them to dot an extra i and I create a pain for them, then maybe one day these dealings may be a little fairer for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.