AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

OK I'm out, what a waste. Melted like a piece of chocolate in...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    OK I'm out, what a waste.  Melted like a piece of chocolate in the sun.

Still have  gut feeling that holding with just over the last 10% for the independent valuation, probably by then post the lifting of suspension of at centro, is like leaving half the money on the table.  I'm kind of surprised at the G's letting but I'm not privy to what this sale might cause which in turn may be a huge incentive for their acceptance.  We just don't know.

Information for the last year has been short, even before that continuous disclosure was not a priority for the AVB directors.  We've never had the DHEM info, never had the drill info that could have been made available IMHO but there was never a hope with a board of directors working for OZL, and themselves, rather than shareholders.

I actually thought the board did well in gettign things going in Brazil and getting immersed in the culture but they ran out of puff a little early.

I have a great respect for good analysis work and posts by the likes of Kalenn, BPAA, Philh9,KK, Dr E, MOntgOmery $ man and others, has been a pleasure reading your posts, Kalenn you've always been ahead of the game bar seeing the underhand coming.  Also appreciate all those early and late who let us know their decisons.

Its been a very interesting last year, between this and another dreadful penny, I've got to see the ASIC in all is uselessness.  To be honest they could sack the lot of them and I doubt there would be any change to the ASX, nor would anybody notice for a year or two!  The ASX is truely a market where the corporations controls are lax to be point of being non existent.

That being said you have to respect the planning, timing, manipulation, colusion etc which I can only assume was integral to acheive the outcome we have today in;

Getting the price manipulated lower and held there by a third party
    Control the flow of information so as to not release the cork, still waiting on all the promosed drill announcements, and where are all those DHEM reports???
    To get inside the company and convert stock options to gags and directors to puppets

One things for sure, for a market without controls, you need sharp operators prepared to do what ever is needed to be done to get the result and OZL with the help of the team at BR have what it takes in spades.   The big lesson with AVB has been how easy thing are once you get in side a company and take over the directors.  This has been a master class on this front.

All the best to the LT AVB holders.  Next OZL AGM may I suggest a side or post meeting refreshment which I'd be happy to host

OZL appears to have a golden future, if not a copper one too!!

Cheers dhc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.