AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Just THROWING In My Thoughts and REASONS FOR HOLDING . Those...

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi Just THROWING In My Thoughts and REASONS FOR HOLDING . Those who have accepted the offer are limited to having the CASH Component and what they do with it to profit in the future .Selling on market same thing with their funds Except that they get them EARLIER than in The OFFER . My scenerio for Holding AVB is. When and ( IF ) OZL announce the Go Ahead with CENTROS 2 million Gold Ounces and Expected further UPGRADES Via Drilling Could se OZLs Shareprice reach the $11-00 . Bring on the Expected Drilling Results from their Massive Land Holdings in Brazil and the Other Joint Ventures in Projects etc then The SKY Is The Limit. AVB will have to stay listed untill they obtain 100 PERCENT . What will this do to AVBs share price if and WHEN they try to obtain that final ( At the Moment Now ) 25 Percent . Percentage wise I think that the Better Value is still in AVB and will watch this on a DAILY BASIS DYOR . Who is the Buyer and is He or Her friendly to OZL . Cheers Towie DYOR I did not mention THE COPPER PRICE as ANOTHER Bloody PLUS Towie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.